Part-Time Utility Administrative Aide
January 18, 2019
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Approximately 15 to 30 hours per week, flexible schedule
To assist with general internal administrative functions within the Cooperative.
- High school graduate/equivalent
- Associates Degree in business or field of study applicable to the electrical utility industry
Job Functions and Core Competencies
- Maintains confidentiality of all consumer information and documentation
- The ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Adhere to the Cooperative Values and goals of NGEMC
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work situations and priorities
- Excellent typing skills and proficiency in the use of general office equipment
- Proficiency in computer-based programs and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to support team and lead by example with attitude, attendance, and helpfulness to members and coworkers
- Strong commitment to service, teamwork, accuracy, and stewardship
- Detailed oriented
- Flexibility of irregular hours for assignment completion
- The ability to learn North Georgia EMC’s policies and procedures
- The ability to obtain and/or maintain a valid Georgia driver's license
- The ability to satisfactorily pass North Georgia EMC’s pre-employment and post-offer drug screen
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
- All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, political affiliation, labor organization affiliation, marital status, or other non-merit factors.
- Travel expense will be paid by the applicant.
- Relocation expenses, if any, will not be paid by North Georgia EMC.