Part-Time Utility Administrative Aide
February 23, 2021
Supervisor of Department Currently Assigned
Floats between all NGEMC offices.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Approximately 15 to 30 hours per week, flexible schedule
To assist with general internal administrative functions within the Cooperative.
- High school graduate/equivalent
- Associates Degree in business or accounting
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Job Functions and Core Competencies
- Maintains confidentiality of all consumer information and documentation
- The ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Adhere to the Cooperative values and goals of NGEMC
- Excellent typing skills and proficiency in the use of general office equipment
- Proficiency in computer-based programs and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to support team and lead by example with attitude, attendance, and helpfulness to members and coworkers
- Strong commitment to service, teamwork, accuracy, and stewardship
- Detailed oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work situations, priorities and locations
- Subject to work at any office location as requested by supervisors
- Mileage to and from work is not eligible for reimbursement. If the employee is required to travel between offices during the same workday, reimbursement for mileage may be available based on the mileage reimbursement policy.
- Flexibility of irregular hours for assignment completion
- The ability to learn North Georgia EMC’s policies and procedures
- The ability to obtain and/or maintain a valid Georgia driver's license
- The ability to satisfactorily pass North Georgia EMC’s pre-employment, post-offer drug screen, background and credit check
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Safety: Continually adheres to regulations and ongoing training to ensure that he/she and his/her team are protected from an unlikely to cause danger, risk, or injury.
- Operational Excellence: Works smart and efficiently to provide exceptional reliability and is a sound financial and economic steward. Collaborates to develop the best solutions.
- Engagement and Growth: Takes responsibility for own actions, success and growth. Expresses commitment to work hard, with a positive attitude. Demonstrates good judgement and embraces constructive criticism and challenges. Seeks opportunities to learn and share knowledge.
- Integrity: Honest, respectful, kind and trustworthy. Brings a positive influence and values diversity. Eager to own, apologize and fix mistakes promptly and follow through timely on commitments. Maintains confidentiality.
- Teamwork: Provides assistance, information or other support for the team to build or maintain relationships with them.
- Customer Commitment: Puts the convenience of the members first; asks for and values members’ opinions. Provides solutions with a sense of urgency and concern while being present, open and empathetic.
- Community Minded: Desires to make a difference in the communities served by NGEMC.
- Change: Constantly seeks opportunities to develop better services and more efficient processes.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities (some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees). Requires physical ability in reaching, stooping, standing, walking, lifting, must be able to lift small objects with the fingers, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive operations, and defined sedentary work. Visual acuity required with administrative machine operation.
General office environment; requires the flexibility to work irregular hours for assignment completion; requires the ability to work during emergency situations and availability during inclement weather.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
- All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, political affiliation, labor organization affiliation, marital status, or other non-merit factors.
- Travel expense will be paid by the applicant.
- Relocation expenses, if any, will not be paid by North Georgia EMC.